Luxury Villa 3
- Original 1930´s Summerhouse in the most beautiful nature of Heidelberg
- In one of the most beautiful parts of Heidelberg we rent a original summerhouse of the 1930´s It has been restored well in all interiors with new bathrooms and kitchen as well as new bedrooms. It is decorated with the original furniture from the 1930´s The house provides 3 bedrooms, one of it very large master bedroom with a wide terrace. The master bedroom consists of a wide panorama tilting window with a spectacular view. New cabinets everywhere. Two new decorated bathrooms. Livingroom with west- terrace overlooking the Neckar- river valley to the well-known monastery „Stift Neuburg” in Ziegelhausen.
- Attached dining room with large original wooden table and chairs.
- Park-style garden with old trees about 2,400 qm.
- The area has a natural climatisation by windfalls from the forest behind the house. Best place for a hot summer.
- Walking dogs or biking in the forest above the neckar river in cool dust- free air invites for extensive walks.
- The well-known Heidelberg castle is about 20 minutes walking distance away. The old city of Heidelberg is about 6 kilometers away. Close by is the historic restaurant “Wolfsbrunnen” with its beautiful recreation-area.
- Private Parking with Drive-way for 1 -2 cars
- House: ca. 190 qm
- Master Bedroom: 36 qm
- 2nd bedroom: 20 qm
- 3rd bedroom: 12 qm
- Living room: 84 qm
- Kitchen: 34 qm
1-2 People On demand 3-7 People On demand
Our prices are netto. Booking through one person. We gladly prepare the apartment for two or three people (according to the availability and space) with additional charge. Limited contracts under seven month, we have to charge in addition the value added tax of 7%. The usual cancelation period for limited contracts is 4 weeks by the end of this month.